
Can you guess who this puppet is? Oh wait, I told you in the title.
For Cayden's February book report he had to read a folklore or classic book. Since I don't know how to search for folklore at the library and since Ray already bought him Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer about a year ago, he decided on Huck Finn. After reading the book, students had to make a puppet and then give a 5 minute presentation about the character in first person (using the puppet).
It would have been a good idea for me to read the book too, but I didn't. Why did I never read this classic growing up? So I turned to the all-amazing-and-life-saving Google to help Cayden with his book report. I left out details about how Huck Finn is a metaphor for this and that, blah, blah, blah.
I guess he did well on his presentation because he got full credit. I hate book reports!!! In fact, I'm counting down the months of school so we don't have to do any more!!! But I won't ever tell the kids that.
1 comment:
Cayden I love your Huck Finn puppet. I want to hear what you said in your report next time I see you.
I'm so proud of you doing so well on the report..
Love, Nanny
Post a Comment